1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I thought all Event Stuff was Cleaned Up...Why Does Atlantic have Ricardo's Jail Wagon by Yew Court

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just Wondering...

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Optimist
    *eyes the Trinsic Sheriff talking about Ricardo*

3. Why did you think "All" ??
    (Specifc Shard ... would help alot)
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

His name is Adder_Atl... I would guess Atlantic.

5. <blockquote><hr>

His name is Adder_Atl... I would guess Atlantic.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] You would ... I wouldn't ... assume, that is ...(Atlantic IS also in the title of the topic [​IMG])
    My question was the about the use of "All" (^^look) and why he thought(in title also) All event items (that they said they removed)
    ... were not removed ...

ie.
    wheres the list of ALL items to BE removed ... and/or HAD been removed ... that he thinks weren't ...

why I suggested a shard specific instance ...

6. [​IMG] Yeah! don't forget witches!!
    OMG!!!
    don't you DARE forget the witches !!!

Get 'em ALL this time ...
    so we don't have to do "it" again !!1!!!!!1
    [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

&gt;wheres the list of ALL items to BE removed ... and/or HAD been removed ... that he thinks weren't

Hold the phone......where is the post I thought I read......I thought the post was made by Chrissay, but now I cant find it.

Hrmmm....have I finally lost it.. or was I wishful thinking again.

8. LordIssac

LordIssac Guest

****nit!!!

Stop cleaning up event leftovers!!!

It adds HISTORY!! Especially the older ones that add a unique history to the shard.

I mean honestly....

9. <blockquote><hr>

This witch hunt to clean up event relics that don't bother anyone is going too far.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

"Witch hunt."

Cute, JC. One of those terms that, when divorced from its original meaning, simply is thrown in to be a conversation-stopper.

There's no "Witch Hunt," JC. For my part, I just like the general logic that things are cleaned up.

This happens IRL. For example, USA Today does not continually run the arrest of John Gotti as its headline, because this event occurred many years ago.

-Galen's player

10. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

...This happens IRL. For example, USA Today does not continually run the arrest of John Gotti as its headline, because this event occurred many years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to jump in here and say "OMG! They arrested John Gotti!!!"

But I decided that would be a frivolous use of my time.

Safe Travels, Sam

11. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I like it how they were meant to remove both of the posters we had at luna, but managed somehow to miss this one... lol [​IMG]