1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I thought blue beetles could hold 1600 stones..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Seismic, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I am a crafter (human) with 250 stones in my pack. My beetle has 576 stones in his pack.

This is much less than 1600, so why is he getting fatigued so fast that he cannot move??

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Do you have auto run on? A loaded beetle can only walk, not run.

3. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Yep .. so when do you get the message that it is fatigued?? 600 stones??

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Not sure, just walk and you won't have problems :)

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Over 400, I think it is.

6. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

A blue beetle can hold 1600 stones.

If you still want to ride your beetle, it can hold 500 stones and you. Any more than 500 stones, it will get fatigued.

It can hold 125 items, as long as the items do not exceed 1600 stones.

All pack animals can hold 1600 stones.

Staying Alive,

BG

7. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

The total weight for a completely filled beetle is 1613 stones (13 is his own weight). I just tested the limit with boards on my lumberjack's bug. Once his total weight hit 569 (556 boards on him) I got the message that he was fatigued when I tried to run, but no matter how much weight he carries he can always walk.

8. Lord Bishop

Lord Bishop Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The fatigue starts somewhere between 550 - 600 stones my buddies recent testing found.

9. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I know that your beetle can not carry its weight and your weight together. so if you are riding it and carring a heavy weight the poor beetle will become over loaded. You should walk with him. the beelte will carry a total of 1613 stone so long as you are not riding it too.

10. A beetle can be filled to max weight, and as long as you're not overweight yourself, you can ride it at a walk. I've done this many times both mining and lumberjacking.