1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I thought issue regarding blinking objects in homes was fixed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by canary, Sep 5, 2009.

1. canary

canary Guest

... because I just logged in and it is worse than before. Where my fountain before had one blinking tile, it now has 5.

Come on UO Team, why do I constantly see more mess ups (large and small) in this game than ANY other online I play?
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Yeah I have to agree, hearth of the home fire, and the bandage urinals still blink ;-)
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It is better at my place. The Soulstone collection used to all blink - now some are solid, some blink, and some are always invisible until I mouse over them.

One thing I did notice though... If I log into that room - it looks perfect versus if I run into the room from outside - I see the testing line for Christmas-lights.
  4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

ha! i'll do you one better... 1/2 of my fountains blink, 1/4 of them have disappeared altogether (unless i mouse over them) and the other 1/4 are stationary!
  5. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I agree with original poster. Whatever they did made my blinking worse! Before recent patch I had one blinking fountain life and one bliming heritage token fountain. Now I have 6 blinking fountain of life.

Blinking sucks! I should put a sign on my house.