1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I thought it was a fun fight

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Malador, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Malador

Malador Guest

until you started talking smack and refered to me as a female body part because I would not stand there and die for you.

[​IMG]

2. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

This isnt a troll just wondering, who is that guy? I've never heard of him before but i have been gone a long time. Congrats mal just wanna know his alts :)

3. Malador

Malador Guest

I have never heard of him either but he gave a good fight. He must be the alt of a transfer or a new char.

He has a foul personality though.

4. |Nox|

|Nox| Guest

Was this the first fight you won or something? I wouldn't have even took a screenshot.

5. Malador

Malador Guest

Thanks for you input bud but no I merely posted it to try and find out who this unsportsman like critter is. This kind of behavoir is the norm I think but I still dont like it.

Many people want a 1 v 1 with me to prove themselves but when I am giving a 1 v 1 they act like jerks by talking smack or even getting foul. Or for example interfering in my fight with another such as Sieg did the other night. Sieg constantly pisses and moans cause i wont duel him but then when I am fighting 1 v 1 with someone at the gate he interferes in that fight and cannot figure why I wont honor him with a duel.

If you can help identifying this critter great. Otherwise your opinions about what I should and should not post shall be completely ignored.

6. |Nox|

|Nox| Guest

K grats on your first ever pvp kill.

7. Malador

Malador Guest

Now that was a really lame attempt at a troll. My 11 year old could do better but I am bored so I will bite anyhow.

My first pvp kill occured in 1997 and the person was not shall we say a willing participant. There were at least 10 more within the hour. There have been many 1000's since. Oh do I miss the target rich environment that existed pre-trammel.