1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I thought lag was fixed...guess not.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by TKSpeedy1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

I was tired of staying at my store last night waiting for someone to come by and possibly buy something, so I decided to go skill. Yikes! Lag was so bad I had to ask for a mercy boot.

2. Yep, guess there is still lag. *shrugs*
    I don't get lag very often, I must not be visiting the right places lol.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I was tired of staying at my store last night waiting for someone to come by and possibly buy something, so I decided to go skill. Yikes! Lag was so bad I had to ask for a mercy boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever notice though when the Dev's take the game down for an update that lag returns with a vengence? Yesterday I couldn't stay in game long enough to ask for a mercy boot, the dreaded Error 23 was playing havoc with me. [​IMG]

4. poppet

poppet Guest

Was there an update yesterday? if so what was it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

There was an update, but I don't have a clue what it was about. Only thing that I noticed was that my normal (not amnesty) skill locks were correct now.

6. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ever notice though when the Dev's take the game down for an update that lag returns with a vengence?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I never thought about that. You're right. That must've been the problem.

7. Um...I didn't notice any updates yesterday at all anywhere...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Um...I didn't notice any updates yesterday at all anywhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I believe it was the day before. I have noticed that after any update it takes the game a few days to settle back down.

9. Ok...lol...I didn't notice an update or lag, I must be a lucky one...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

There was no update in TC3 this week, so I doubt there was any in EAL.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

There was no update in TC3 this week, so I doubt there was any in EAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

On 4/15/08 EA-Land was offline for maintenance, however it was for a very long time. Once logging back into the game the only thing that I noticed was that the locks were corrected according to the age of my sim, not anything to do with amnesty locks. Lag was horrid and it has taken 2 days for it to settle down for me. Perhaps it wasn't an update, but this all started after maintenance. [​IMG]