1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I thought this was not possible anymore!!!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bobar, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Tonight in Luna on Europa was like stepping back in time. I was at an OSI Idoc which was supposed to fall sometime after 8pm if it fell.

I was just settling down to a nice long camp to see if it would fall when suddenly it fell. Just as suddenly a plot instantly appeared, no delay at all, just like the old days. The thing is I understood this can no longer happen and there should be a delay before any housing can be placed. Is this correct?, and if so how did this plot get placed?.

Any thoughts?.

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i have seen this happen a few times now, i think the timers broken on osi homes, 3 ive seen fall recently and have all had houses placed on the spot almost a second later

3. Hanna

Hanna Guest

Which make the whole change almost pointless if they just let the scripters take all the OSI plots. They should stop droping them until they fix it.

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Because we all know you guys won't let houses fall if there's script campers, right Chrissay?? :rolleyes:

5. Yea right we have one very old scripter that has started back playing again. Amazing everyone knows he is scripting, he placed at the house yesterday Bobar is talking about as a matter of fact. I am sure he know he could place as soon as it fell. I know they try to fix things to make it harder for scripters but its just like a virus you make a fix and another one comes to work around it.

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh yuck! I hope they get this fixed soon. I wonder if it's the person I'm thinking of... :talktothehand:

7. I personally like the lotto system, if there is an OSI house, especially someplace cool, just lotto it, even across the shards it might help low pop servers get more folks if the person gets a great house.

Then again, I am probably an idiot, I am still half asleep...and now I am rambling...

8. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I saw the same thing happen on Cats yesterday almost 10 minutes after an IDOC had fallen...wonder if it broke when they turned on the code (if any code) to drop the burning scripter's houses across the shards?

9. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Great Idea.