1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] I threw my BODs away!!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Zy'ana, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Zy'ana

Zy'ana Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 10, 2008
    I was sorting through the useless ones, and i took about 5 or 6 normal leather ones which ill never use and binned them.

then i remeber thinking ill go to luna and check if i can collect another few bod s- but as im trying to be tidy i 'stored' the bod back back where i thought it should go. Having remembered i left the bin opened...

So i come back from Luna, decided to water the plants, and then thought ill just put these bods in the book.... 'where's the book...'??

[insert expletive here]

It could have been worse, it was just over 120 bods in total

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive been storing my tailor bods on the floor locked down for some years now. One time I had sorted all the recycleable horned into one book 300+ at the time and I must have missed the lock down target cursor and it vanished a day later. It wasnt my barbed kit book but it still was 300 easy to fill bods(much easier than spined that sits around for months till i get up the ambition to hunt enough up to fill)