1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I want Garish Bone Armor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, May 31, 2010.

1. I love the new weapon styles for the gargoyles. I would love to see bone armor in a form fitting spikes and such.
  2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

... arguably all bone armor is garish :)
  3. ?? I don't follow. I think I was hoping for the new art.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    New art is always welcome... Unless it looks like A$$...

But so far I must say they have really done a good job on the new weapons and stuff for gargolyes ... they really look cool.
  6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
  7. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

I think Gargish bone armour would be cool...if done right. I think they should add it.
  8. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Gargish Dragon Wing Bone armor, perhaps?

Replace the Garg Wings with Wings like a Skel Dragon has
  9. canary

canary Guest

Heck we still need something cool done with dragon armor, that stuff is REALLY cool looking.
  10. Everything since AoS has been garish enough...do we really need more? :)
  11. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2006

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    I love the new gargoyle weapons. We need a conversion kit to allow humans to use them. We don't need more armor styles especially in Bone. I can't sell the ones I make now. If they can get it so we can sell the garg stuff and the the original bone armor to npcs then I will not mind having new garg bone armor.
  13. I would just like to see a bone shield or perhaps a staff made from bones with a skull on top?
  14. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    We don't have gargish studded armor
    We don't have gargish wood armor
    We don't have gargish dragon scales armor
    We don't have gargish armor sets

We have gargish stone and cloth armor instead
  15. True but as you are slaying the Undead Guardians in the Tomb of the king mayhaps you will note they drop a deep blue-bruise colored bone armor. Seems they were wearing it maybe?