1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I want more Character Slots

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lug, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Lug

Lug Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wanta buy more character slots. I have over 20+ soul stones and they aint cutting it! I want to be able to build a specialized char and leave it that way. I hate using the stones. I wanta buy a new char slot when I feel I need it. I'd pay EA 10-25 per slot. Increase the slot limit to 50. I know over time I'd use all 50 slots!

Shakkara likes this.
  2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This isn't going to happen. They want you to create a new account: $120 a year versus a one-time $15 charge.

3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

be like the rest of us and get another account or two

4. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would prefer another 120 skill points per character

5. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Yes Sweet! Then I can run around with 940!

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The second account and so on has the greater joy. Another house per account. For $120 more a year you get 5 more slots and another house placement. BaZinga magic. Said it before say it again "Soulstone inventor in the eyes of the bean counters was dropped on their head at birth more then once being so slimey" Common aspect of UO after around 5 years is needing to expand/grow into a second account. You must be one the lucky few that doesn't have friends ingame that couldn't hang and you took over their account.

Spiffykeen likes this.
  7. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Really what UO needs to do is have some sort of way of linking up two accounts so you can use Soulstones among them.

8. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I want 900 skil point cap :gee:

9. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone should have 5 accts minimum. Then no need to call for arcane circles.

Winker, Victim of Siege and MalagAste like this.
  10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree just add one more account problem solved. More storage and more characters slots. Though you will have to get them their own set of soulstones.... and they will be "younguns" for the next 4 years... but hey... you got time.

11. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

If it was me I'd round it up to 1000 skill cap where it was talked about it being in beta..
    Goodness sake my crafter needs it just for all the skills he needs to work!
    The Dev have escalated critters why not us!

12. Lug

Lug Lore Master

I'd love to be able to link accounts togather and let them use all my soul stones, but I know that aint going to happen. From a coding point of view, the code is already in place. EA has added 2 new char slots in the last few years. Its totally do-able and I'm willing to pay for new slots as I need them. I just spent many months getting down to just two accounts with only one house. I had nine house holding accounts mostly on legends and atl.

13. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Slots for characters is a given can do... in fact it was what would need to be done if ever they did mesh shards (not that they will).
    You do not know how many times I have wished it could be bigger so I could move the ones I want to keep when closing down a shard from my play list... I hate to leave them behind... most times I end up shipping them off to side shards I play so I don't loose them in the shuffle...

14. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Aside from artwork like housing tiles there is nothing of substance expected in the next "booster," right? Add an extra char slot to it. The majority of players with more than one account will continue to have more than one account. Other people will create a new character, fill it up on skills, and then start clamoring for more slots again.

15. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If it has a extra char slot added to it, you have to complete the combo with 20% storage increase :party: *Runs and hides from the people that hate us "junk collectors"*

Lord Frodo likes this.
  16. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master

discount at 5 accounts to be priced at 4 lol