1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I want my holloween candy!!!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by alaina123, Oct 28, 2008.

1. alaina123

alaina123 Guest

When is trick or treating going to be here? I want my candy!

2. Danse

Danse Guest

:sad2: ME TOO!!!...I have been a good girl..rolleyes:

3. Danse

Danse Guest

*Dances*

I GOT CANDY!!!

Pixie Sticks...Large Pumpkin Muffins...Candy Corn!!! YUMMY!!! *Licks Lips*:mf_prop:

Also, got a few tricks....*shrugs*...My evil twin was very active today...rolleyes:

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

took 3 hours of trick or treating to get my first small web, I died so many times

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thunder, you can prolly answer this..... trick or treat only gives this years stuffs or are you also getting the creepy cake and murky milk and stuff?

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I did get murky milk, pumpkin pizza and the plain cookies. I havnt gotten a creepy cake yet though.

7. Danse

Danse Guest

What do you have to do to get them?

I have never gotten anything but candy, blown apart, or having to fight the evil twin. *Makes note to self...Start reading more forums...*rolleyes:

8. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Getting one of the specials (Milk,pizza,cookies or creepy cake) is random each time you trick or treat, having a higher begging skill increases your chances of getting the specials. To get the small webs you have to have GM begging. The percentages of getting the specials are small, I would guess around 5% at GM begging from my experience today.

9. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Voidwalker walks up to an NPC ... "trick or treat"

*black screen/client crashes*

so ... that would be a trick then :)

10. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, well Maplestone I didn't know you hung out in this corner of the world. Good to know there is someone here that I am familiar with already.

11. Danse

Danse Guest

Aye, and another is walking in to Brit graveyard...walking by what *LOOKS* like a black hole...and getting the 'You are dead...you can not do that!' message...rolleyes:

Nasty thing whatever it was...don't wanna meet one again...:sad3:

Not with out an LARGE army behind me...*I'll just stand over here and watch guys, honestly...no, you all go right ahead...i am fine back here...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back here!!:gee:

12. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Just to give everyone an idea on how often the Small Webs are given, I have trick or treated for just a smidge over 6 hours and recieved 5 webs.

13. Danse

Danse Guest

Well, since I am NOT a GM begger...and am too lazy to make one..I will just be happy with the candy...*grins*.....Maybe one of these days I will get the urge to make one...

14. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You and I both Danse !! I'll just stick with the yummy pixie sticks :lol:

15. Wulfgar

Wulfgar Guest

took me longer to gm begging than it took to make Wulgar full skills lol the only skills my beggar has are begging and magery gmed and med at like 98 lol