1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I want to buy a castle…

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_MonkeyBusiness, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Hello, I am looking to purchase a castle on the Lake Austin Shard. If you have one that you don’t mind parting with please contact me.

Brawndo
    ICQ# 402959784

2. I would also consider buying a keep.

3. Dude tons of open keep spots open on this shard, save your money....

I know acouple IDOCers who probably know some good keep spots to place in, tram might be tight, but fel is full of them.

4. Az of DSR, thanks for the post. So you think I'll have to wait for a tower to collapse before I can find a spot in trammel and does UO still allow for placing of keeps and castles (even if adequate lots can be found)? Last night I placed a tower to tide me over until I can find more spaceous accomodations so I won't be able to actually place or trade for a house until Tuesday the 12th. I figured I'd keep the tower if a castle or keep was not available.

5. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

yes keeps and castles can still be placed as long as its tram or fel... i know of many places in fel where a keep can be placed right now... new spots for keeps in tram open up regularly and are placed in within a day or 2, occasional castle spots open up, i believe there are a couple fel castles for sale currently if u ask around to the right people... ive sold 3 tram and 1 fel castle within the last few months, so they are poppin up occasionally for sale [​IMG]

6. Restless is one of the dudes i was talking bout. hes like the remax of uo, and he will clean the place of trash and dust it before he sells them. ( =

fel keep looks like a easy place