1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I want to move!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Daleth, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Daleth

Daleth Guest

The time has come, I grow weary of a keep I can't redesign, so its time to move. I am looking for an 18x18 plot of course. I know there are lots out there, I would like to live near some new folks this time, someone who plays somewhat regular and would be new conversation, any suggestions?:pint::pancakes::party::thumbup1:

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

there is a few spots by my keep in the dessert of compassion, and there is also a nice place behind nightstalkers slave camp next to umbra, he is an interesting fellow, and if ur nice to him he may let u use his house teloporters that jump to despise :p

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Plenty of room in Gilfane town right now, there's usually some people around.

4. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

I am the house in front of Slavechildren. I will be opening my house to public this week and intend on having a tele tile for public use to somewhere.

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You have a very nice library Sturdy.

6. Daleth

Daleth Guest

moved to coast west of zento!

7. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

That's where i moved from- nice spot. Zento is the most pleasant town.

8. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Thanks, stay tuned. Once the house is done I will make it public and make a general announcement.