1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I want to use tokuno dyes on my imbued items...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Victoria Navarre, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ...but my imbued items are not considered "magical" and I get this message every time. "You can only dye artifacts and enhanced magic items with this tub"

Can we please be allowed to dye our imbued items with tokuno dyes?

2. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Easiest way to do it is to enhance your items with any colored material. I know things might go poof, but as my guild says "no enhance no balls", so I always enhance it.

Also, natural dyes work on many none magical items including your unenhanced imbued weapons and armors. Good luck.

3. What I am bringing into question is the statement that I get when try to use tokuno dyes on my imbued items. My imbued items are just as "magical" as most of the minor arties out there with the mods they have. Also I don't have a highly skilled smith/tailor to do it with.

4. Vaen Swiftar

Vaen Swiftar Guest

You can only tokuno dye items that have been enhanced with other materials rather than just the basic wood or iron. So you have to enhance it. If it's iron, I suggest dull copper.

5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

/Signed

This should be changed. Probably just an oversight, and there is really no reason not to allow these items to be dyed. I agree completely... Please let us use ToK Dyes on Imbued Items!!!

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Anyone tried stains?

7. guum

guum Guest

Yeah, they work.

8. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually, i'm gonna bet this was on purpose. Remember, they can't be fort powdered once imbued, meaning as soon as that happens they have a very definite lifespan. When the item dies, the dye used goes to waste.

9. I would have no worries about "losing" a charge (or 5) of my tok dyes on my armor. It would go on my pvm mage suit. My mage very rarely gets hit,even with spells. *has 42 charges of luna white and nothing to use them on*

10. Fink

Fink Guest

Sometimes it takes more courage to make your own choices. :thumbsup: