1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to buy an Stygian Abyss Upgrade Code of Origin.com...

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Idahoan, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

When I log into Orgin.com and goto the Stygian Abyss Upgrade Code page, this is what I get....

[​IMG]

After 2 hours on chat, no help.

I get a call, they have to chat with someone, 5 minutes later, disconnect.

Gotta love Origin & Broadsword support.

2. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am told by EA support that this is a Broadsword issue and that I have to email them and they give me the email address.

I get the following reply from Broadsword:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online Support.

We are sorry for the inconvenience with this matter.

Please know that only Origin can sell codes, this is not something Broadsword Support can do for you, as EA Origin is the issue and payment processor.

However, regrettably no account name was provided so we are not able to check what expansion you have on the desired account you wish to apply it to. Please know that you can check that at your own leisure by logging into the Account Center with the EA Account email linked to the account you are trying to apply the Stygian Abyss.

Select the correct Master Account that Product/Game Account is under and select features.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you require any assistance.

Best regards,

Ultima Online Support
    Broadsword Online Games

Thus the circle of waste is complete....

3. Vet

Vet Visitor

All of that, but I still have no clue what the problem is.

Lord Frodo and Haidon like this.
  4. King Greg

King Greg Seasoned Veteran

Yup. This happened to me as well. Had to make a new master account for a trial account that didn't have stygian just to get a code. Annoying.