1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I was hoping to avoid this...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by toontownhappy, Jan 19, 2009.

1. ...but it can no longer be put off.
    This is my announcement that I'm leaving Toontown.
    I haven't been able to play in months, and my life is just getting busier. TT is, frankly, more than I can afford at the moment.
    I want to thank everyone here for the in-game joys you've given me. Stratics has entirely altered my Toontown experience, most certainly for the better. You are a wonderful group of people.
    Thank you for bringing happiness to my boss fights, and for giving me breaks from the irritations of randoms.
    I'll still be on the TT Stratics forums, but I don't expect to be in the game anymore, for a good long while at least.
    I wish you all the best!
  2. Have a good life. I enjoyed playing with you.
  3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Hope to see you back in the future, and best of luck in the busy life. Keep us updated! :)
  4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Awww, I know how you feel, sorry to see you go but glad you're not leaving us here. Best wishes!
  5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Oh wow Deb! You will be missed! Take care and keep us updated here if you can.
  6. Oh my word Deb!!!! I don't know what to say!! You have been such an awesome friend. We have had soooooo much fun together.......and we never got your trap maxed!!! I guess I didnt realize you havent been playing because I havent been able to play either except late at night. I will never forget getting the boss suit for Precious and your imposing your "riskiness" on those poor toons at the front three!! All the VPs, CFOs, mints, and factories, giving 'Enry all that grief. I will really miss you!! Sniff, sniff.....:hug:
  7. Deb,

I will miss you most of all. We have been thru some totally hillarious times as some of the worst boss battled together. The fun and jokes were always endless. I will miss your constant griping about randoms and boss battles. And most of all I will miss you. I hope your life only gets better and better. It was a true pleasure getting to know you. You will always be a dear friend to me. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Your friend,

8. Voilet

Voilet Guest

OMG Deb!! I will miss ya so much! It was so much fun talking and playing with you. I havent been able to play that much during the week. Stinks when "real life" gets in the way. I know its been ALL UP IN MY GRILL!!! LOL
    Stay in touch! And best wishes!:hug: :
  9. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

AWWWW! You will be sorely missed!:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: