1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

i was killed, and i don't understand how. can somebody explain it to me.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hammelek, Mar 11, 2009.

1. hammelek

hammelek Guest

i was in fel.
    i was in a town.
    i'm blue.
    i'm not in a guild,
    and i'm not in factions.
    i was not the aggressor.
    i was in the mage shop buying regs. a blue came in, and killed my packhorse. no guards. he then killed me when i went to town. i didn't get the "somebody is attacking you message" until i was out of the teleporters and in the center of town, though.

why didn't the guards come when i called them?

2. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You were in a faction war town, no guards in town

3. Millie

Millie Guest

Ya its the event. Basically no where in Fel is going to be safe, in town or not until they finish with the arc of this event.

4. hammelek

hammelek Guest

i see. thank you for the response.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not necessarily. Non-faction towns have guards such as Ocolo (or however you spell it), Nejhelom, Jhelom, Serpents Hold, Cove. Moongates are guarded.

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

The 8 towns linked to the 8 Faction Sigils dont have a Guard Zone anymore...

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Yea ive been Stealing from people in towns...i love it when they spam guards makes me giggle, so i let them know...no guards here pay your taxes and you are free to roam :p