1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I was told to come here. SA download

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Millie, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

should I take off my old 2-d before I install the new SA download. .And will 2-d play like it was on the test server. My 2-d now is so jittery I cant even play it.
    Will I be able to also play the enhanced and the classic 2 d . or will I have to pick one. I like to do things in both. :wall:
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    You don't have to remove your 2d Client. They install into different locations and can co-exist on your PC.

I can't answer your question regarding 2d performance. I think it might depend on your location and path to the server you play on.
  3. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

Personally the 3D client performs better for me then the 2d client. It is faster despite 3D animations and does not use as much ram. I also like the targetting option in 3D version.