1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I will be absent for a bit.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, May 12, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I will still hop on AIM from time to time, but don't have a desire to play SP in its current state. Been playing a little T2A and enjoying it, but I will be back I am sure. If you need anything drop me a PM and I will try to get back to everyone. Also, Shal please send me your recent NEW graduates so I can get them some swanky arty/imbued suits.

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

lies you still havent gotta back to me on my template for prodo !

3. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I never know if you actually play Siege or not. You swing back and forth every couple of months. :p

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I played pretty die hard for the past 5-6, just PvMing though. I just don't like the direction everything has gone lately :sad4:

5. How recent would you like the list to be Speedy? A week, 2 weeks, 1 month? I think in terms of 3 months as still being pretty recent so let me know please.