1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I will be traveling to Baja this eve...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Jun 8, 2010.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

There is a recurring tavern event that seems to travel the shards.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=211872

I will be investigating this and hope to be inspired and to see what others are doing. If you are interested I am sure any would be welcomed.

2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Very sandy place. Take sunscreen and body lotion. Do you have female companionship? Otherwise not worth the trouble.

3. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I expect this part of the post was specifically directed to the Siege visitors.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Well... They are expecting Luka and myself. If others come it is just a bonus!

5. Crow

Crow Guest

Baja was my home for many years...Family obligations however conflicted with time.

A full report would be neato :)

6. Brytt

Brytt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for coming down, Kelmo. Sorry for the slow start... we were short staffed this week and plagued by a few initial technical difficulties so I had to open with the boring trivia stuff.

Things perked up when the dancers arrived, a catfight ensued, and the whole crew all went out to the gypsy pup's tent to have their tarot slobbered on. Unfortunately, it was after half the folks had left. :)

Try us again, eh? Next week on Chessy, then back to Baja.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I had a fine time! I will indeed attend more of these events. The theme and role playing was amazing. I really believed Grey had the Gypsy spirit captured.

I do want to apologize. I was literally falling asleep at the keyboard. Not due to company of the tavern. I foolishly decided not to take a nap after having been up since before dawn.

I will see you folks again and will be better prepared. Count on it.