1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I will make Minoc awesome!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mikni, Sep 6, 2013.

1. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

First of all I would like to state that I DID NOT have sexual relations with that packhorse.

I must also say I'm not sure if I did inhale. Everything got very weird that night...

Anyway, here we go!

Over the last few weeks I have received mail from several hundred concerned citizens of Minoc, demanding a change of politics. They are not happy with the current rulers of their town. Since I'm already Mayor of the bordering town it's natural that they come to me for help. They see the wealthy, crimefree and eco-friendly utopia that is Barter Town and want a piece of that. "Can Barter Town help?", they asked. Yes, we can! Since I can not bear to see a fellow Sosarian in distress, here I am, stepping up to help. Vote for me and you will see change!

Minoc needs a lot of improvements, no one is denying that. And I will address all of those in a timely matter. This is just the beginning. When I'm elected these are the things first on my list:

Guards are underpaid and overworked.

No more of this 24/7 duty. They will only have to work two hours a day, have weekends (Wednesday to Monday) off and a four months payed vacation twice per year.

Expanding our miners union (Mining with hats)

No more of this lawless, unregulated mining market. Our motto "Wear a hat, mine safe" will cover all of Minocs surrounding mountains.

Abolish the banking monopoly.

No more of this restricted banking. I will open a new banking branch. There I'll keep all of your belongings safe. No one will be able to steal that item from you (as long as it's in the bank.) And I'll accept everything you got. No restrictions regarding the size, value or number of items.

Take from the greedy, give to the needy.

No more of this fat-cat catering. We are the 99%! Tired of a few people amassing all the riches? Have no fear, I'll take care of that. Through a complicated, yet beautifully crafted, system of loot redistribution.

Protect your family, your property, and your future - Vote for Ladra as Governor of Minoc

RueTor, Pignasty, Skunk and 4 others like this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hope you do not count my mountains north of Coveteus as Minocs surrounding mountains :p

#2 FrejaSP, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    Skunk likes this.
  3. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dear Freja, you have nothing to worry about. I'll gladly provide you with all the hats you might need. ;)

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

LOL, no need for hats at my mountains, NEW2 tag will protect the young ones, but a hat won't help if I'm hungry, then only NEW2 tag will help :p
    Did you see, my newbie suits on my vendor all have one of this hats unless a garg suit

#4 FrejaSP, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

My brother Possum had this to say:

"I totally agree with this, as a longtime Miner in the Bartertown mines, I always wear my Jesters hat (rarely anything else). Even though i am on the Ballot for Minoc, I fully endorse Ladra. *rubs the knife mark at his throat*"

#5 Victim of Siege, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Pignasty likes this.