1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I will never shop at the Mythic Shops outside Umbra Again

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Daleth, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Once again trying to shop at the Mythic Vendor house (I went naked with just some regs this time) and not more than 2 secs after I arrive Devin Riverwind and Sal Manilla show up. I tried to run but they killed me and looted my meager regs and some bone machetes I bought from another vendor. Once before when I went to shop there TNT showed up and killed another char of mine. I would like to be able to shop at your vendor shop but your guild affilates make it impossible.

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You mean to tell me that an enemy factioneer attacked you and killed you? WTF?!

PS - M is hawt

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

lemme ask ya? did you ever go out and kill someone before they bought items off yer vendor?

I personally cant remember you ever doing that?

Thats her point.

4. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

We started chasing you in Umbra and had no idea where you were coming from or going to, just saw orange and that made you a target. As you said above you didn't lose much other than being put in a stat for 20 minutes.

5. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I remember KoC doing the same thing to me.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Was it the time Kage hooked you up with your faction loot for cheap, and you insisted on staying around and dismounting & remounting your horse over and over with some derogatory name on it? Or was that someone else in TnT?

Whoever it was though.. :loser:

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Daleth i understand your frustration with the situation, but i don't think they called in people to kill you. Just wrong place wrong time ya know.

8. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well, none of this stuff ever happened.
    I was buying some items off Kage's vendor after we had a fight. Speedy came thru and attacked me and I had to run off. I came back and continued to buy my items then Kage came out of the house and dumped on me knowing that I was naked (I was buying my items back) then looted me and put the items right back on the vendor.

I can't stand playing on a shard with stupid ****s like Kage and and you, Forsaken. After your guildies pull some horse**** you come on the boards and play "omg we are so good at being boardwarriors" and make **** up until the cows come home, meanwhile your pathetic antics consistently make vets like myself and countless others jaded. I won't be reading anymore of this thread so say what you want because everyone knows it will be horse****, but it makes you feel good cutting other people down so go ahead boost ur ego.

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah but there is an unspoken rule that you don't kill people at your vendor (or guild associated). Good thing I buy at petras

10. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*agrees with righty*

too many people make stuf up here on the forums. Sometimes its a matter of perspective, but many times people just make stuff up. Because its an unprovable enviroment.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well it is something all of yall us included may have to rethink in that it also has been customary that IF one has a vendorshop then everyone should be invited to shop as *peaceably* as possible on Siege even though it is Siege cuz what goes around comes around..and then folks go to the other guilds' vendor homes and do likewise. So for all of yall red orange blue gray purple and polka dotted ............it does happen folks see orange they attack, red folks see blue they attack..blue folks that have pvp skills see a red they attack *often even at or in front of vendor homes or their own* !

But Dal if it was orange on orange ........bleh stuff happens. Please do not let that always deter you from a MYTH TNT combo vendor home and visa versa folks. Normally the actual crafters respect everyone's business and hope that the shopping for everyone is left kinda neutral. Tis probably why Lady Pyrite originally set DTA up as Neutral for customer service issues.

But if this shard ever gets so chaotic that the ones whom are pure crafters here can no longer craft for everyone at ALL our guild tags vendor homes then yall everyone of every tag let us know, cuz I am sure I and Petra and many others whom craft here would agree without ALL of yalls business...we the crafters no longer have a purpose here to make stuffs for ALL of yall on Siege.

I do hope ya do know, I too see many a KOC as my customers whether it be at a Mythic MYTH vendor home or MYTH TNT combo and no one killed no body but they let em shop..and visa versa when some or ours maybe shop at other guilds vendor homes no incidents at all.

My own character *MYTH* is general crafter so I have been seen making wares even for KOC peeps ......even at banks...and yeh at the Umbra place unscathed. And there is Petra's places and others too...but do know if ya ever need stuff my chrs. do make............your tag is no different to me than anyones tag......or redness or orangeness........or whatever...cuz for most crafters regardless of guild affiliations we ARE here to do *customer service* ie pixel crafted items made up that folks playing Siege all need mutually alike.

So if ye are uncomfortable or mad to now shop at the Mythic Tnt combo place umbra...........well do not shut the door..........folks get killed all over Siege and loose stuffs but if ya only feel comfy buying from Petra or others that is ok too........but do know if your chr. ever needs carpentry and ya can not find the stuff.............I do make stuffs for KOC and any guild tag here and my chrs are not *orange* to anyone either...on purpose so I CAN make for everyone just like Petra and others here do do................So I can not help whom kills whom on Siege where and when yall see orange yall attack or should I guess or end up dead yourselves...but for the crafters we try to make for ALL of yall regardless of the shop or location or affiliations and I think that goes for all crafters here.........so give us a chance we do not FIGHT nor attack anybody and chances are most Siege Crafters regardless of guild affiliations tags are nonfactioned...........harmless BLUEBIES ~! :)

12. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Sorry if you were coming to shop and were killed in Umbra, but being Orange is a for sure target in any town. I can tell you that I recieved an Icq from Devin last night and she apologized for any flack the shop might get because they had no idea you were coming or leaving my shop. They just seen you in Umbra and you were Orange to them, an opposing faction. I can also tell you that TnT-Myth have a no kill policy when shopping at our vendors. This is only the 2nd time we have had this happen and both times it seems to have been you. Again, sorry for your misfortune.

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since I wrote several gate scrolls the other night watched by Sal Manilla from the other side of my door, my shop isn't guaranteed to be any safer.

I did feel rather gleeful that the shop is now fury proof though :lick:

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*giggles*

I bet both you and I probably HIDE from some of our customers cuz we know they CAN kill us, yet we still have to RISK being visable saying hi and what can I do for ya or make for ya today ...........and hope that the customer really is *just shopping* :) whilst we feeling all out templated in the self defense modes. BUT we didn't come here to roxxors pk pvp sooooooooooo OOOOoooOO hopefully everyone will still shop everywhere if they do need stuffs made or stop us in towns or banks or by some trees out there in the UO wastelands of forests if they need stuffs made for em. :) OR we will be all out of a reason to log on and in here to Siege.

15. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

nah, now I know the shop is fury proof I don't hide. If they actually want to talk to me they usually offer party, which I'll accept while keeping the door between us. Only way in to my shop is if I open that door for them. Any time I open it to let someone in I know it's a calculated risk.

16. xNadiax

xNadiax Guest

Just to add a different point of view... When I first started on this shard, I first when here to shop (since this is where I shopped on other shards) and I was a new player and had nothing of value, yet I was killed every time I tried to shop here. I stopped even looking and have found what I need from other locations. This zone is just a pvp zone to me, or a good place to go when your pet dies ^^. Something I have noticed about seige (and doesn't bother me before you whine about it) is the pointless killing of anyone anywhere you can. This is seige... you all have played here for years and still complain about it?? I am new and came to seige for the play style and the lack of saftey net that lives on seige. I do not mean I want to be killed every 3 seconds, just I never feel safe unless in a house that is not public. So as you all cry about being killed... just remeber what shard you are on, and I am sure most of you have done it to many of other players.

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually Forsaken was in vent with me when this went down. I sat there and let you buy the items yes. after you bought the items you did not leave you sat outside the vendor house mounting and dismounting your horse the horse was named Short Bus... I said this guy is actually trying to insult me after I sold your stuff back dirt cheap. I said well I will just kill him again since he is going to do that I pre casted and explosion hit leave house then harmed you and u died running to the gate.

But it was not made up at all.

18. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I'm a gonna go camp the yew gate vendors.

You can call me cheapsuit_two from now on.

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why would I insult cheapsuit like that :) I mean the guy is horrible but you *coughs* I hardly believe you could even kill the naked crafters that he manages to kill some how..

20. Avia TaKier

Avia TaKier Guest

the horse was named Short Bus... I said this guy is actually trying to insult me after I sold your stuff back dirt cheap.
    QUOTE]
    Sorry I'm stupid but why is this an insult to you?

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Short bus is usually a term related to the special education students. It's sad that people do it... But they will say I guess you road the short bus in school etc etc.

People using it trying to be mean but I don't think it's something that should be joked about. People can not help how they are born. The fact that Righty has the nerve to name his pet that is pretty low anyways...

Thats what people do in UO they name there pet an insulting name and mount and dismount in front of your houses...

example: House Hide More etc. etc.

22. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, am I the only one here that realizes it was Righty riding the short bus? I'm not making any statement that it was or was not directed at Kage- I'm just saying that Righty was the one riding it:)