1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I wish I could build a bridge...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ransom_of_BiC, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Linking all the compound houses together. We already have a few teleporters linking a couple of the homes, but I sure would love to have a bridge linking the ones that are side by side.

A girl can dream...

2. *plays Jim Croce on 8-track tape*

If I could put time in a bottle....

Ok, bridges would be cool, but imagine how cluttered some areas would get by people that do not have your elite kewl houz plazement skillz and do silly things with the bridges.

KEKE

-Sirk!

3. Alright then, how about underground tunnels?

4. Jordy

Jordy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure that implementing underground tunnels would require you to swear allegiance to the Solen Queen. Not that that would be a problem for me since I spend so much time with her, but I can see where it might be an issue for you. :p

5. Oh now wait that has some merit. Imagine what you could do with that? Maybe if you GM mining or something you can build tunnels under your house to get around.... maybe even build new entrances to dungeons, etc. Wow! But I bet that is probably out of the realm of possibilities... =(

6. *snicker*
    *points at Ransom*

-Sirk!

7. Knowing my arrogance, swearing fealty to anything other than BiC is probably out of the question.

And Sirk-- using mining to build tunnels...imagine how cool that would be. To be able to have a home that's a cave or something like that. So much win.

8. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

*Gears turn* I have a wonderful idea for you *Grins* :grouphug:

9. Does it involve receiving some sort of township status and underground tunnels?

10. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Heck your a returning guild to the shard just email Mesanna and ask it seems to work for everyone else.

11. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

*Slaps Morpheus*

Errr.. uhh please don't fire me.