1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] I wish it was a ring, but

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by jbfortune, Mar 24, 2009.

1. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is this worth anything?

Bracelet

Magery +12
    Enhance potions 20%
    Defence Chance Inc 11%
    Spell Damage Inc 10%
    FCR 2

Thanks

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Sorry it is a fairly common ring .. A few k at best

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If it was a ring it would be worth a bit. As a bracelet, I'd say it's pretty much worthless.

4. yardman

yardman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

what shard if its on atlantic or pac i might be interested at 2mill

5. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Its on Europa, sorry.

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Very true...if it was a ring it would be very nice, however as youve just noticed from the post not long after the quoted...the right person will pay for it to complete there temp/suit.

7. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

That can be said of a lot of junk items. Certain things will always be worth something to someone out there, but I give price checks based on general terms.

A vast majority of UO players would not require that bracelet for their templates, and finding the one person who actually needs it and is willing to pay is harder than it sounds.

Based off your statement, you make it sound selling things off would be easy, but it really is not.

8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I understand that, i was merely trying to highlight that given the right template and time someone will buy it,

As, about one or 2 posts after yours someone offered 2mil if it was on the right shard.

9. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I understand that as well, I'm just trying to highlight that if we hoarded everything we got because it's a "possible" sale, we'll run out of storage space too fast. :lick:

10. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I save all high intensity 5 mod loot. That's probably why I'm out of storage..

But I never know what changes will come to UO and eventually that piece might make or break a new template.

11. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I remember the night I struck it lucky on jewelry - I'd just fished up a 29-skill-point piece (combined, in Chivalry, Tactics and Swords), and was wandering back home overland for no apparent reason from Trinsic to Yew, and stumbled across someone in the boonies with a vendor - that had the MATCHING 29-skill piece for the other hand, same 3 skills, making their combined totals +20 Chivalry, +19 Tactics, +19 Swords.

Until the Tactics special move change, that 58-point set (with some resists & LMC) became the core of my Melee T-hunter's suit, as it allowed me to get to GM tactics while having enough skill points from ToT minors to have a 120 swords/6x100/85 chiv template. One can only imagine how the character might have been had I swapped out Cart & LP for Bushido & Resists (or, instead of resists, the necro for sampire/whammy).

That's the beauty of UO - Templates can be really odd, and about the only times you see a definitely "bad" combo is when Wrestling or Archery cohabits a piece with another weapon skill, because someone MIGHT actually try about any other combination.

After all, do you really think that Devs envisioned things like Peace/Disco-Bard/Necros spamming wither, when they thought up the Necromancy skill?

12. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I hoarded everything and eventually ran out of space in 3 18x18's, so at that point I decided it was time to junk or sell everything. :p