1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I wish to resize my house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Katrena, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I have used this phrase in the past to resize a prebuilt house. I have know tried this phrase on a custom 18x18 and it would not work. It just showed the words above my character like I was talking to someone. The house and moving crate was empty and it was properly placed. I followed the instructions the way it was outlined when resizing was intorduced into the game. The housing placement server was working and I was standing under the house sign. I finally had to demolish the house in order to relocate it like I wanted. Any ideas why this didn't work?

Thanks, Katrena

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

You can't resize an 18x18. If it was 17x18 then you could.

3. UODJ

UODJ Adventurer

That doesn't make sense. What if you were planning to resize to a keep?

4. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I have confirmed that you can resize an 18x18 with the "I wish to resize my house", phrase. After waiting my 7 days since demolishing and placing a new 18x18, I tried it last night and it worked just like it is suppose too. I'm still not sure why it didn't work when I originally tried it.

Thanks, Katrena