1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I wish we could see our fame/karma points

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xenobia, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I know titles aren't such a huge deal anymore but it would be kind of cool to see where I stand. Like type in /karma or /fame and it would toss out your level on the screen. And I still want to know how many things are in my blue beetle! Will we ever know without counting?

2. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

I agree. I use sacrifice, and I also have a paladin, knowing my karma/fame in points would be neater than a fried peanut butter sandwich.

3. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What is cool about UO is that you don't feel like playing an animated spreadsheet.

The more figures and calculations in a game, the less immersion.
    Figures lead to twinking and I hate twinking with a passion.

So /disagree, it's been like this for 12 years and needs to stay this way.

4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

If you have any questions look at your paper doll?

:hug:

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I originally read the title as "I wish we could sell our fame/karma points".

6. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope!

If it aint broke don't fix it. The UO fame/karma system that has been in since day one is all that is needed.

I would sooner see the devs work on things that are actually worthwhile Xeno-Phobia ;)

7. I just wish I could raise my karma. I guess I will have to kill myself and see if it helps. I paged a GM to get back,"Details on the GGS system are on the Support site".

8. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just to make sure, have you gone to a shrine to verify that you karma is not locked? If it is, you cannot raise it, only lower it.

9. it would be interesting to see exactly what fame/karma a character has, i know i'm curious to see what level karma my novelty legendary paladin is at, he stopped gaining a little karma from paragon succubi awhile back.