1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I won! I won!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I got a package via UPS today and opened it up thinking it was just something I ordered. Inside was a Chip and Dales 3 DVD set and a letter from TT. The letter congratulated me for being one of the toons that achieved the most holes in one during the Acorn Acres Invitational Weekend! I didn't even look to see if I had won that during the tournament. That was the week I maxed Sadie in golf and got my last laff point. Does anyone have the results of that tourney? Needless to say I was happy to win something from that place!:danceb:
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Here are the winners. I think you won it on Katydid, that's the toon I couldn't figure out who you were that time right? Enjoy your Chip n Dales marathon..:thumbsup:
  3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Yes it was Katydid! I had my daughters toon play against Sadie. LOL!
  4. Congrats Terri! Did Katydid golf more than Sadie????? Don't you love those kinda surprises!!
  5. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks everyone! That weekend Sadie only need 300 more multi player games, not wins. I used Katydid and let her get all the holes in one for wins. So Katydid has a lot of golf wins for a noob. :)
  7. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Great win!

Now if someday they will send me my mickey's dvd two days of christmas or whatever it was for giving the most gifts in one day.......LOL

8. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003