1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I wonder what Draconi is planning next..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Ive not seen a post by him on here in little over a month. Wonder if he's off planning something bid.. Either that or EA is hiding him somewhere..hehe

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Where exactly does he fit in the pantheon of developers?

I've looked through the game credits but I don't understand his role. I've asked around and all I get is "he likes to blow things up lol". Surely there's more to it?

3. Stratics lists him as the lead designer/developer on the main page I believe.

4. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hes the Dev's boss I believe.. His job title is 'Lead Developer'. So chances are his work is more admin related now rather than coding based.

5. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The poor guy probably pushes pencils as "lead" (I'm just assuming because that is the way of the Military...the higher you are, the less you do hands on) but I'm sure he kicks his dev's in the backside when things like we have been seeing come up. I would hope so anyway :)

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

He went on vacation after the SA launch.
    I'm betting he decided to go into hiding and is living a life of ease at some sunny Mexican resort, sipping little umbrella drinks on a beach looking at the pretty senorita's in their bikinis.

7. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He's been so quiet. I was just extremely pleased to see pumpkins with his name on them. ;)

8. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Haha! He's married... I *hope* not! ;)

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

He might be married, but he's not dead.
    Besides, every guy knows that's what dark sunglasses are for!