1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I would like to know a few things

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Skaith, May 13, 2009.

1. Skaith

Skaith Guest

First of all i love Pacific and I am not leaving.

But I checked out other shards and I do not understand why on Atlantic they get a cool
    brit bank and a gate there.
    I love Brit Why don't we get that and on Great Lakes they have this cool whole you drop down in to that leads to a cool passage to Brit

This makes me upset that we cant have the same kind of cool things that older shards
    have.

I am not leaving the best shard on UO just to have this.
    And I want uo to put some cool stuff in the Brit area
    Now!!

2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

It is my understanding that we will also be getting a newly designed bank which I can hardly wait to see.

I miss Britain!

3. Skaith

Skaith Guest

Thats cool to hear

4. Velandra

Velandra Guest

I believe a lot of the cool decorations on other shards (ours included) are remnants from old special events.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually Vel, they had a Brit bank designing contest. I even know the winner. :D They'll get around to ours one of these months.

6. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Draconi is doing the renovations on his own time as a favor to the shards. Its completely understandable if it takes a little time to get to them; I'm sure he and the other devs have their hands full with the upcoming SA release.

7. Andsteel

Andsteel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Pacific is an older shard ;)

8. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A schedule would be nice to have so people could watch!

9. mutau

mutau Guest

oh, kinda like a construction site. Watch the building get remodeled, but without the handsome hunks in jeans with no shirts.

10. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

:cursing: darn!

11. mutau

mutau Guest

Maybe we can make a call to the Union and tell them that there's a construction job for them to bid on and to ONLY send the cute guys. HAHA. Jk.