1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Magery] I would like to see the BS unnerfed

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Duncan McDermott, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

My crafter has magery to get around and protect himself. He uses Blade Spirits to fend off attacks. They would be so much more beneficial if they had full strength like they use to have.

2. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

It's a shame that the time it takes to cast the thing is prohibitive to actually doing it in the first place; long gone are the days when dropping a BS would actually warrant casting it in general first place! Magery Summons in general, except for perhaps the earth elemental, are outdated and fairly useless...

Duncan McDermott likes this.
  3. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I use Earthies a lot of times when doing the trader quests and the walking healers are in the area. You just can't trust those RC's not to walk over and give the healers what for.

4. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

If you have 60 magery you might be able to cast ev's (scrolls, my friend said that you can use 2 circles higher if its a scroll)instead, shorter cast time, and more damage. disclaimer > i am still fairly new to uo, so if i said something stupid, please correct me in a nice way :)