1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) IC: calling all guards for operation: safe waters!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Armand de Romanus, Mar 29, 2014.

?

will u be attending on sunday night?

1. yes.

37.5%
  2. maybe.

25.0%
  3. no.

37.5%
  1. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman
    Governor

hi guys so trying 2 keep things going w/ pand taking a break here. so gonna try my hand at this event here since i know folks really enjoyed it when pand ran it

ill be on my rbg character tonight, det. robert stadler and its time 2 do a clean sweep of the seas & kill us some pirates.

this event will in character thus folks that want 2 come need 2 be respectful of that. all player styles are welcomed, but just interact in an in character fashion. we will have a rbg chat channel up that we can use 4 ooc communications. :D

meet us on sunday 3/30 at 9 pm est out of the docks (#1 on the map below) of South Jhelom island; take the teleporters from jhelom main island to the south island.

here is a map:

[​IMG]

cya guys there!

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  2. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman
    Governor

this is 2night guys. plz icq me if ur part of the rbg (any regiment or town guards) to join the fun! 675583339

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  3. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Great job A! :)

~ Sue.

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

For sure, we had a blast and got to get some light RP in for folks that just want a bit of introduction to the RP world. :)

I did have to make a quick getaway from the Atoll (Floating Island) before UP got too frisky. Thanks A for the quick rope toss that let me climb on board! @Farsight would be proud of the boys, they did give me some RP interaction! :)