1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ice Patch Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tom_Builder, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you place an icy patch on your roof, whenever you walk under it you slip. Mine are locked down on the roof of my castle and I slip even on the 1st floor.

I just slipped from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor. Was no where near the stairs.

2. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So it's locked down on the 3rd floor, you slipped on the 1st floor and ended up on the 2nd floor? Haha. That's awesome. You should make a fun house.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

If you lock it down on first floor, it will also work on all floors. I have it on first floor at my keep and it will mess up dueling on the roof :lick:

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I think it happen when you hit a wall when you drop, it will move you to a floor without a wall.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It's the same bug that happens to me when I am gray in Luna.. I get whacked by guards who are one floor below me. It's horribly annoying getting reskilled by npcs. And it's the same bug that allows you to bank upstairs in Luna. There is absolutely no z check at all.

6. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I was going to cover my roof, but I cant take a step with out falling. Back in the chest with them. Devs, can we get a winter clean up?

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought it was funny when it happened to me my ice was on roof and i cam running in house (i have no doors) and next thing i knew i was on my rear end and my mount was looking at me like i was nuts i love it i may get more to mess with my friends

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Those old castles can get pretty leaky and drafty I hear.

I've done some pretty crazy acrobats upon stepping on ice patch in my day, but I can't say I've ended up on a different floor ... well, not UP a floor at least.