1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ice snake weirdness...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Uvtha, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So, while making a post about hellhound pack leaders I logged on to LS, and got my HHPL out of the stable to take a picture, and saw a pet called "Peanuts" in there, and didn't remember what it was. So I pulled it out, and it was one of those ice snakes you get from green thorns on snow, and remembered taming it when thorns came out, and never doing anything with it.

WELL, I thought it would be fun to walk around it it for a bit, so I told it to follow me, and to my surprise, it spoke "I do not understand". I then tried some other commands and it ended up going wild (hadn't noticed the very unhappy loyalty). Luckily I retamed it with no issue, fed it and had it follow me around. It still kept talking like a hired warrior.

[​IMG]

Nothing important, just thought it was neat. Anyone else have talking snakes? Or have I become a parselmouth? ;)

2. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

Hate to inform you that all the ice snakes that I've ever tamed have talked. Also those and skittering hoppers both talk if I remember right. :}

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Shows what I know!

4. Gladius

Gladius Guest

It would be nice if these small yet ferocious critters could deliver ala deadly black mamba type of poison eh?

Taming it then would be worthwhile..

-G-