1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Icy Patch?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nastia Cross, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Can they be dyed?

2. Last I looked no, but the news dyes? Who know, I cannot check as I gave all the new dyes away as soon as I got them.

3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Ok thanks. Was just looking for a cheap way to have some blood in my halloween house design.

4. truth10k

truth10k Guest

Is the icy patch worth anything? I found one the other day.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I believe that the Tragic-Remains of Travesty are dyable and carry several of the blood shapes. Might be a potential substitute.

6. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Icy Patches = Fun! LOL
    someone had to say it =)

7. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks Tazar. I have a TON of the icy patches though, mainly because I was trying to get a few of the rare ones. Oh well, I guess I'll be buying the remains or daemon blood.. Thanks all!

8. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Tons Eh? Wanna give me all of them =) haha

9. aulbrey

aulbrey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*hears the word icy patches and ears perk up* my 50+ patches are waiting for it to snow again :)

10. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

BAH, get your own Vlad lol. I'll just have to do a christmas design with them..

11. I finally made my house public, but I made sure the main entrance to the house has a slip and slide to get into the house itself :)