1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I'd Like to thank Siege...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spiffykeen, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

for giving me the balls to hunt in fel on my home shard of atlantic. I wanted some pumpkins with the char names there, so I went out and about to find a field. Omg, it was like going to disneyland or some crap! Constant stream of people recalling in and out of fields and running around like fools. I wanted to slap them! Then it occurred to me, all my crap is insured! Even if I do run into someone in fel, they can't get anything worth a ****. I have an insured bandage summoning talisman. As a tamer, death cannot stop me! So yeah, I saw close to 30 or 40 people in trammel moonglow... 3 in fel and only one a red. Silly prodo....

So thank you siege, for making me braver by infecting me with the Siege superiority complex!

Hattori Hanzo, Lorddog and Igg A Pie like this.
  2. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

that's what is all about!!!

Spiffykeen likes this.
  3. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

You are very welcome ;)

4. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Siege Perilous shard of the brave.
    Does have a nice ring to it :)
    I'm sure if anyone hunts wearing a 15k nub suit on atlantic, they wont get looted.

5. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I will never understand why people are afraid to die in the land of insurance...some people are just quackers I suppose...