1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Idea: Colored Hedges?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by jill, Mar 1, 2014.

1. jill

jill Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd love to see Colored Hedges added to the naturalist quests (black/white/fire) as well as added as a cactus bug just like we get colored vanilla. Since hedges are very popular it would be a great way to redecorate and add color to our homes or castles. Whats your thoughts on this?

-jill

P.S. Since the original hedge seeds don't create seeds of their own this might be a good opportunity for the developers to create a new quest or scenario to get them.

Venora Rhyse and Tomarke like this.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you been reading my mind? I wished only last week for a purple juniper bush that I could 'topiary' into a purple llama

Hinotori and Tamais like this.
  3. jill

jill Adventurer

Oh yes.. I'd forgotten all about the juniper bushes.. Those would be nice.. (you always keep me on track Petra) hehe (hugs)

4. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love some other colors on hedges as well. Makes doing themes much easier.

Hedges are available from the naturalist quest, or at least were. I have several white ones on my snow tower on my castle, as well as white llamas. I only ever do the 5 nest quest to get black or white seeds, (I give away or toss the fire so have no idea on them), so I haven't collected any other colors than black and white.

[​IMG]

5. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

Hmm it looks like the "new" plants are only black and white. I have quite a few plants around and none are in the other colors. Pink foxglove would prob be nice.

Im surprised we have not noticed this before.

6. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I never noticed that before either. Seems like some kind of over site in the code. I prefer light blue plants set on plain plants myself.