1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea For A Few New Tamables

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dungeon Master, Mar 1, 2008.

1. i wouldnt mind a few new tamable pets heres just a few i can think of. a rideable Dragon, a rideable Elephant, a tamable Lion and a tamable Tiger. i can name alot more but i dont want to write a giant list ovisouly some of these creatures would have to be added to the game in order for it to make sense with a future expansion. i think the most appealing one to me out of these 4 would be the rideable Elephant for some reason although i do believe that we do need a rideable Dragon too.
  2. LOL... you must play WoW!
  3. lol no actually i have never played wow ultima online is the only game of this nature that i have ever played to be frank i have no idea what tamables are or whats in wow considering i never read about it.
  4. wow thats weird.. there is a rideable elephant, dragon and tameable tiger and lion in WoW.. but not in UO
  5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 24, 2003
    I would like them to make a tameable something to go mine for me. Have it take up 1 control slot so I could send out 5 of them.
  6. i really had no idea that wow had them or any other game for that matter these are just some tamables that i have wanted for years.
  7. Really.. you might want to ck out www.wow.com... lol thats too funny.. All those things are there
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread is stupid.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

10. x3... LOL! This is actually what happened to UO~!
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I say make Giant and Silver serpents, and wyverns tamable first off.
  12. No!! A shadow wywern FTW! That would be insaine!
  13. <blockquote><hr>

LOL... you must play WoW!

[/ QUOTE ]

considering UO was out a considerable 6yrs before WoW, who most likely "borrowed" the ridable tameable idea first?

Just about all mmos regardless of its time set uses mythical creatures. What really makes this thread/game stupid is ignorant people. And please stop trolling and flaming his thread. Hes just posting his opinion like you openly expressing your ignorance.

And UO and WoW are 2 totally different games.. I've been playing WoW trial accounts and don't see much relation at all other than the fact they both have dragons!!! zomg wtf?
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

They also both use this icon: [​IMG] [​IMG]

You know, now that I put them next to one-another ... they don't look at all the same. Maybe 'one reminds me of the other' but certainly not 'both the same'. Of COURSE one drawing of a bird's foot looks kinda like another drawing of a bird's foot...

Must be bed time. G'night.
  15. <blockquote><hr>

Umm... excuse me for feeling targeted here.. but the definition is ignorance = The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed. So yes, all that he has asked for in this thread is located in another game , other than what he is currently playing. Giving information is then educating one in that is then ignorant in that particular given instance. TYVM [​IMG] Have a nice day!

[/ QUOTE ]

dictionary.com works for the simple minded.. ignorance "uneducated". basically a polite way of calling those people something else [​IMG]

ignorance is bliss though
  16. Ohh... sry flammer.. thought I had to break it down for you in "simple" terms [​IMG].. my bad
  17. Im not flamming. My last post would have been more of a rant/troll. And not to mention you took the post OT to begin with and got me started.

Maybe you should take that to consideration and post respectively about the users topic instead of relating it to other games that have no relevance to his idea.