1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Idea for a guild option and a nice gold sink..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Velvathos, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I remember we use to be able to change the names of our guilds + abbreveation when we had guild stones.... I wouldn't mind seeing this again but as a gold sink, like 25k..

2. Still can with the new guild system.
    delete current one and revamp it.

3. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ever deleted a guild just to try and re-recruit all your members??

It is quite difficult..

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good idea. Can you think of any possible abuses? Would it cause problems with alliances or wars the guild is already in?

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When the new guild system came in our abbreviation got messed up. It used to be }-> and because you can't use > anymore it got changed to }-& which means absolutely nothing to us *frowns*. The only way to change it to something else (although we really want our old one back) would be to delete the guild and reform it..losing all of our history!! That was just unacceptable to us so we live with our meaningless abbreviation :(

Being able to change the abbreviation without losing all of the old member names sounds like a great idea to me!

6. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe other guilds in the alliances or wars would get a message saying (This guild is now known as) When you login..