1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Idea for a new carpentry work table / sawmill

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harlequin, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just replied to a post regarding carpentry and a couple of ideas occurred to me:

1) Is there a possibilty to add a carpentry worktable house add-on that will increase a player's capentry skill by 5 or 10 like what the herb basket does for cooking? Can be made into a new 11th anni collection gift as well.

2) Also, not sure if it's been mentioned before, how about incorporating a sawmill function that transforms any logs you put inside into planks? Works like a secure container that you can put logs into, then use a context menu to to change all logs into planks at one go. Skill requirement could still remain the same and when used by lesser carpenters have no effect on the rarer wood types.

Any pros and cons for this?

2. I like this idea as well!

And it would look cool in your house!

Good job!

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh, I'll take those as a positive responses :D

It's one of those very rare sparks of weird ideas I get. Made worse by the fact that if I don't write em down, I tend to quickly forget them heh

4. Ya I like this one, would help me with the stacks of 80k logs I have at home, I hate that I can only hold 200 logs at a time to change to boards.

5. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I can pull green chain at home now too.