1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

idea for camping

Discussion in 'UHall' started by reddeer, Sep 27, 2009.

1. reddeer

reddeer Guest

Was just thinking it would be cool if we could use camping skill in order to use soul stones other then just banks an houses. If camping skill high enough and when started fire with kindling and secured the camp to make a insta log location we would be able to use a soul stone in that location.
  2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
  3. reddeer

reddeer Guest

nope i dont pvp.
    i was actualy thinking of more of a way to help my non combat chars make it thru a tight spot. like i could put hiding and stealth on them slip past the spot. change skills and do what ever mine and such. and could use other fighting chars to make runs for pick up.
    i know there is room on template for this but i dont want to loose the skill on my other char perminatly for a mule char.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Monsters will ignore you if you embrace your Honor
  5. reddeer

reddeer Guest

dont you have to honor and kill stuff to get that? how is a miner lumberjack smith tailer char to do that?
  6. Fink

Fink Guest

What are you doing that you need to stealth by?

In pvp situations you would either recall/SJ, run away or die. In pvm, use a confusion blast potion, or invis potion, or invis spell, simply run away. Third option would be to mine/chop within guardzones.

Basically if you put nothing toward defenses then stroll into danger you dig your own grave. I would assume you have some skill points to throw into camping - unless you were planning to use JoaT - so why not put some into magery? Alternatively you can get at least 55 magery from items (book, jewels, talisman) and use invis scrolls.

I think allowing use of soul stones out in the field would be a bad move for any number of reasons.