This is in response to a question posed by Jeremy in a thread that appears to have made it to SNR. Dual Wielding. - Placing a one handed weapon in the off hand will slow the swing speed of that weapon by 1.5 times. e.g. a Kryss in the main hand would be 2.00 second swing speed, a Kryss in the off hand would be 3.00 second swing speed. - Using a Weapon in the off hand causes it to only be partially effective as it would have been in the main hand. This could be accomplished multiple ways... either force the off hand weapon to be about half as effective as it would have been if it were in the main hand or give the off hand a severe -HCI. - Damage from the off hand weapon could be reduced to 25-75% of the normal weapons base dmg totals. - If this option proves to be pretty powerful then require Parry similar to how Bushido does, or require both Parry and Bushido. - Each weapon would have it's own Properties added to it's own calculations. e.g. HCI found on a Ring would count for both weapon attacks. HCI found on the off hand weapon would not count for the main hand calculation and vise versa. - One or multiple of the penalties (Swing Speed, Hit Chance, Damage) on the off handed weapon could scale with the increase in skill. - - Swing Speed could start at 2x Swing speed time to 1.5 Swing Speed time. - - Damage could start at 25% of the normal Base Damage and increase to a max of 75% of the normal Base Damage. - - Hit Chance, either... - - - start at 25% effectiveness of the normal weapon, increasing to 75% effectiveness at max skill. OR - - - Start at -75% HCI and increase to -25% HCI. - Wrestling could have no penalties. At max skill a wrestler would basically be striking with both hands at the same Swing Speed, Hit chance, and Damage. Just a quick thought... How sweet would it be to be able to wield Twin Scimitars?