1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] Idea I wanted to run by everybody

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Marquis de Sade 209, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have really enjoyed stealing refinements from npc shops lately, first time i have dusted off my thief (at least on prodo) in a long time. I was thinking it would be fun if UO could expound on the stealing skill a bit more. Maybe a real thieves guild that gives quests such as stealing certain possessions from NPC's. They could make better use of the lockpicking skills as well to open doors. It would give alot more people incentive to roll thief especially on low population prodo shards. They could run it somewhat like the fishmonger quests, the bigger and better things you steal, the better the rewards. Just a suggestion, not sure how this will be received, I just know that the fun in stealing refinements will most likely die out rather quickly.

andyjacksons and DJAd like this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Great idea! I dusted off my thief to steal from monsters to get the Exodus keys. This was fun for about a week. They definitely need some more stuff for thieves to do.

Marquis de Sade 209 likes this.
  3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Good idea... being a thief can be boring at times...

4. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

great idea