1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea to gain loyalty for crafters in Ter Mur.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Fallout, Sep 21, 2009.

1. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Why not make a static quest in which the gargoyle queen needs magic materials to make weapons to fight the void monsters. So you can then hand in your magic residue, enchanted essence, and relic fragment for loyalty points.

Residue- 1 point
    Essence- 5 points
    Relic- 10 points
  2. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 2, 2005
    Why would I give up my valuable imbuing materials for loyalty when I can farm toxic sliths for about 2 hours and have the 10,000 loyalty you need for anything you want to do?
  3. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Who said you had too? Some people aren't keen on changing their crafters to a fighter just to gain access to the queen's soulforge, a crafting bonus.

It is an idea. I also will not be changing my template to gain access to a crafter forge.
  4. guum

guum Guest

I'm gonna guess you don't have imbuing on your blacksmith/tailor/tinker like I do. He'd get eaten alive by toxic sliths.
  5. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

I've been gathering the quest item's for the Curator at the Museum. These could be given to a crafter to turn in...one of the quests gives 50 points. Sure it would take awhile but no fighting on that toon is required :thumbup:
  6. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

Well, toxic sliths is def the way to go for crafters. I stoned carp. and arms lore and slapped on taming + lore and had 10,000 loyalty in around 2-3 hours.
  7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  8. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    I know It is hard to swallow, but take the ten minutes and craft your self some soul stones and for a day or two and use your crafter as a fighter and earn your loyalty points?
  9. guum

guum Guest

I just decided that my crafter won't be my imbuer. Blew the extra 50 relics (ugh) on a second 120 PS and now my tamer is the proud owner of imbuing when he doesn't feel like playing the flute. Got my loyalty in a couple of hours of raptor-withering.

But I still say it feels like a work-around. Crafters should have a craftery way to earn loyalty.
  10. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 31, 2001

Its very wrong that my crafter has to kill anything to gain loyalty and I put more into my crafter than just swap around skills to get the points.

If the only thing I get with queens soulforge is abit more success chance then I just dont care about it.But if I have to get the last points from queens soulforge to be able to make some items then I will be sad.

The Scandinavian
  11. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I'm turning in the items for the Museum and get loyalty point that way with my crafter.