1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for next round to turn-in swaps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Thought it would be fun, and hopefully informative for our dev team, to see what ideas we have out there for new items on the turn in rewards.

Here is one I thought about... I would love to see a gargoyle style sorcerer suit made available. Maybe in the cloth armor style with a male and female version? Give them some nice graphics and colors too.

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Another jewelry set similar to the Novo-bleue luck set. but with dexer stats (hci,dci + DI or SSI) and of course luck.

3. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

oh I forgot, I always wanted a pair of Non-faction - Morph Earrings so that my Human can get the same benefits of Elf armor, without losing my precious hair style.

Obsidian likes this.
  4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Speaking of earrings, how about something equivalent as nocturne earrings for garg characters? I would give a sash with NS and +5 in STR, INT, or DEX (randomly generated).

The other thing that is needed in game is more usable Talismans. How about this:

Blackthorn's Bauble
    +10 Random Skill
    +5 SDI
    +20 DI
    +3 HCI
    +3 DCI
    2 MR

Usable across the mage and dexxer classes. With the right skill, would be helpful for bards and tamers too. Somwthing like that would be a great add to the turn-in lineup. I would charge 50K points for this.