1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for our new EM

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Jan 12, 2010.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As these have just gone public, I wanted to give the Siege population a chance to share their ideas with our new EM who is currently in the process of training.

Please post ideas or questions for our new EM, who currently does not have a name ;-)

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Ohh! Do we get to pick a name for him/her since they are currently nameless?

PVP tournaments, Battle Chicken Tournaments, what would really be nice that has been missing for many years is a quest string, you know person X was kidnapped/murdered/etc and follow and solve the clues to resolve the issue.

The whole OMG! something happened and we must now kill the super dooper harrower spawning in the middle of Britain so only Tamers have a shot at doing anything events are way overdone.

Even something as simple as the monsters from the graveyards are overflowing into the city like they had back in the day would be fun.

3. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

I want a EM that listens to the communities needs...

4. insanepete

insanepete Guest

so what do we need? I think some events that give out good loot and force ppl to stand still would be nice :D

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cheese related event souvenirs...

6. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Does Siege have an EM?