1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Idea's for Valentines day and easter

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was thinking of how many cards, chocolates and other items we have gotten over the last few years and well its alot of stuff! hardly if any of it stacks.

I thought of what I have recieved for gifts in RL and I thought up this for an idea for gifts.

1. A heart shaped pillow in 3 shades of colors ( red, pink, white) that if you mouse over it has your name on it or the saying Happy Valentines Day.

2. Teddy bear with a rose in its paws. colors same as the pillow or shades of brown black or white.

3. Vines or plant with roses of different hues in a pot like a rose bush.

Easter

1. Easter basket same as last year would be lovely or perhaps same basket but the rechargable kind that dispences jelly beans, chocolate bunnys, eggs.

2. Stuffed Bunny pastel colors

3. Easter lily plant.

I figure to limit it to 1 choice of the 3 choices for ease on players and houseing limits. Let them choose.

2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm still surprised v-day gifts/tickets aren't out yet! I can't wait to see what they are! =(

3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Publish 69.6 on Origin - Available Today! | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow did I call this one or what hehe I love the Bear and the box! Its soo cool I know just what I will do with all the boxes and bears!! Now if I can talk you into the easter ones.....