1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

idoc castle - falling any time now (Fri. 9am PST)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Angel of Sonoma, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

there's a castle in fel above minoc that's getting ready to fall -- best i can guess: it will fall within the hour. beware as there are many pk's in the area killing everyone they can. good luck!!

forgot to mention someone is gating from luna bank.

2. It has fallen, M and COP are fighting over Loot, tried to stealth in for a steal but wildfire attacks make it almost impossible to get anything from it

3. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i managed to stealth around and collect a little loot. i was revealed a few times but hid quickly enough to stay alive.

i was going to try to place a castle but the freaking housing system is a POS. i tried placement 1, i repeat ONE, time but the area was 'unavailable for placement'. i tried a few minutes later and couldn't get the housing selection menu to come up. instead i get a one word message: "true". what the heck is that??

4. I have no clue you might have to ask over at UO hall