1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

IDOC changes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, May 27, 2008.

1. Hail to all i have just returned and wonder on these changes

now i am seeing houses with this

Name : condition: in danger of collaspe

now when i was in these lands last this meant the house would fall soon

but i dont remeber it being like that by the name is this just folks being funny

and i see some are decaying and others not should i just assume the timer is meesed up and wait and see what pub 58 brings
  2. "Rubble field"

Yes it reminded me of the rubble from trinsic

i saw that last FOF just was under the impression the changes had taken place earlier
  3. packrat

packrat Guest

I think what you are seeing is. Some got caught doing illegal things and the GM's burnt their houses and left rubble as a sign of no tolerance...
  4. help anyone ???
  5. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    jeremy mentioned looking into the decay time issue, as for the name saying, this house in in danger of collapse!, ive seen this a few times over a year or so, its just people messin