1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Idoc insanity

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by A-tron, Feb 23, 2015.

1. A-tron

A-tron Adventurer

Sep 4, 2013
    so this past weekend on altantic there were literally 20 idoc's that fell. I can personally say that not a single one I witnessed went to the 10 or 15 hour mark. Every one fell at the five hour mark. Chance? Maybe but seems strange. Even more strange was that a 17x17 and 2 18x18's fell and I could not place a size even close to the size that fell. I have no idea why even went as low as 13x16 and could not place. Am I missing something? Thanks
  2. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2004
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    The pub didn't go into effect until today, so anything that fell this weekend wouldn't work.

If you tried placing immediately after the house fell, you can't place, but if you wait 20-45 minutes (varying timer) you can place - so that might be why you couldn't place. I saw several people waiting to place at once spot.