1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

idoc items unable to reach

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nurse Miss Maude, May 13, 2009.

1. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Any ideas how to get to them?

edit ~ n/m i paged and they removed them. :(

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

gotta place a house and go into custmize mode (thats one way) another is to remember that as an item drops and it is on an upper floor the screen tilts.... so get under the item and then move one square S for each floor that it was on some times it take sa few shots before youget but just move BELOW where it would have been and try that

3. For future reference; you can often use the often neglected Telekinesis Magery spell to bring those items into reach. It's a low level spell so human 20 and a scroll is all that is needed.

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks to both of you. i'll remember that for future reference. i'll do those things next time instead of paging. LOL These were in a very "odd" spot. The boxes sort of ended up on top of a wall when they unlocked on the upper floor.