1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

IDOC list.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Birdseye, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

Anyone willing to inform the rest of us about IDOC's?

Soon, as i see one, i will post, but feel free to beat me to it.

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Me and Lyra tried this about 2 years ago- giving away a free Idoc for the public to try ...a tester if u like ...

Alas we got shot down ,,,,nay flamed to death!!! by the guilds that share the boring bit of finding them.....

So good luck...i may post a taster myself when i find one worthy of the publics interest....

3. Black Betty

Black Betty Guest

Hello there!

I have been toying with the idea of a planned IDOC of sorts. Thought it might be fun to fill a house with checks, rares, etc. and see what happens.

There were a couple done on Great Lakes several years back and they were a blast even though there were so many people there, it took you 20 minutes to walk about 10 spaces to get to the house. *chuckles* It seemed as if the entire shard showed up for it.

There was piles of 60k gold, 1mil checks, rares and much more that went into it. It was a planned event and a lot of fun.

Anyways. See you guys at the IDOCs if nothing else. *wink*

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

-------------------------------
    LOL!!!!!

u AINT LOOKING very hard Birdseye!!!

Like it is Panto season!!!LOL

soooooo look from your own keep!!

The Decayer .....''ITS BEHIND YOU''